INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE
Indian head massage is for those who suffer from headache, migraine, insomnia, tinnitus vertigo, depression, and is great to relieve tension and stress. You feel calm and rejuvenated. It is also said to improve circulation in the head, enhance the senses, improve memory, promote clear thinking and bring immediate relief to areas affected but mental and emotional stress.
Indian head massage may be dry, or oils may be used. The oils not only nourish the hair, but also calm the nervous system.
Lymphatic head massage techniques can be combined with it, to increase the flow of the lymph system and helps to flush toxins and excess fluids. The massage is performed with gentle rhythmic strokes in the direction of lymph flow.
Sessions are 30 minutes, and can be added to a full body massage.
The Indian massage has many benefits as listed below, including the increases feelings of peace, calm and well-being.
- Relieving built up tension that can often result in headaches, migraines, neck and back pain.
- Detoxifying the body by stimulating lymphatic drainage.
- Boosting overall immunity.
- Improving circulation, which in turn increases energy levels.
- Promoting clarity and increased concentration.
- Soothes symptoms of asthma by calming the respiratory system.
- Relieves symptoms of sinusitis.
- Boosts cerebral spinal fluid circulation.
- Relieves sleeplessness, restlessness and insomnia.
PURE HOLISTIC SERVICES
This is the place to release daily stress. We use various modalities and offer a range of services.